American Football Forum - Forum per tutti gli appassionati di football americano a cui piace anche la figa

Power Rankings!! Perché? Io non li capisco!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/12/2013, 21:19     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

CITAZIONE (Danny_Romo @ 3/12/2013, 21:14) 
ma basta co sto sarcasmo su Romo...

Pensavo fosse su Dalton... :adler:

view post Posted on 3/12/2013, 21:52     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Quando si parla di mockdraft non credo di avere rivali in Italia

CITAZIONE (Ocho Cinco @ 3/12/2013, 21:19) 
CITAZIONE (Danny_Romo @ 3/12/2013, 21:14) 
ma basta co sto sarcasmo su Romo...

Pensavo fosse su Dalton... :adler:

Ah, quella parte non l'avevo neanche letta.

Dovesse miracolosamente vincere un anello, diverse sedi giornalistiche americane diventerebbero la nuova Jonestown.

view post Posted on 21/5/2014, 11:02     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000034...riters_harrison

You want answers? You want answers?! Fine. Yes, Cincinnati had the best draft. We already wrote about it here, but let's just say this: For all the criticism of Mike Brown and this organization overall, no team -- NO team -- has more talent than the Cincinnati Bengals.

view post Posted on 21/5/2014, 22:13     +1   -1

Venite pure avanti, voi con il naso corto...

Group:
Ass Rusher

Qua non servono più nemmeno gli ansiolitici :mapor:

www  Top
Brain_Damage
view post Posted on 22/5/2014, 14:41     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Ocho Cinco @ 21/5/2014, 12:02) 
www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000034...riters_harrison

You want answers? You want answers?! Fine. Yes, Cincinnati had the best draft. We already wrote about it here, but let's just say this: For all the criticism of Mike Brown and this organization overall, no team -- NO team -- has more talent than the Cincinnati Bengals.

Pronti per un nuovo fantastico turno di wild card dunque :sbav:

view post Posted on 2/9/2014, 17:15     +1   -1

Messaggero del Felpa RT7Th Anno I PM

Group:
l'merda

Neanche fosse agosto, figa noi quarti, ma dai con la nostra difesa, con brady che si è ormai peytonizzato a gennaio...

32. Jacksonville Jaguars (Last week: 32)
Bortles looks great. I think the only reason he's not starting this week is because the Jaguars boxed themselves into a corner in May by saying he wouldn't and now they feel they have to stick to it. Bortles is clearly their best option right now.

31. Oakland Raiders (LW: 31)
Derek Carr really throws a nice ball. Matt Schaub doesn't anymore. Ideally the Raiders probably wanted Carr to wait a year but the rookie is their only option after that preseason.

30. Cleveland Browns (LW: 29)
I'm not sure how they're going to score at Pittsburgh this week.

29. Washington Redskins (LW: 30)
I still believe Robert Griffin III will have a very good year.

28. Buffalo Bills (LW: 27)
Buffalo fans, you better hope preseason results don't matter at all.

27. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 28)
I'm not getting too crazy over Matt Cassel looking good this preseason.

26. Houston Texans (LW: 25)
Jadeveon Clowney's burst looks incredible, even on an NFL field.

25. Tennessee Titans (LW: 26)
Between Kendall Wright and Justin Hunter, the Titans have some playmakers at receiver. Not sure why rookie running back Bishop Sankey is being held back by the coaches, though.

24. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 24)
Dez Bryant is at his peak powers. I'm not sure how teams can defend him.

23. New York Giants (LW: 21)
I can't imagine the offense, under new coordinator Ben McAdoo, is going to be as bad as it was in the preseason. If it is really that bad, McAdoo won't make it to November.

22. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 22)
Not sure who runs the ball or rushes the quarterback, but Matt Ryan is going to have a nice year.

21. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 19)
New left tackle Eric Fisher, last season's first overall pick, struggled a bit in the preseason. The Chiefs need him to be very good.

20. New York Jets (LW: 23)
The offense looks a lot better, particularly quarterback Geno Smith.

19. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 18)
Maybe new offensive coordinator Gary Kubiak will solve all of the offensive problems. We'll see.

18. Detroit Lions (LW: 17)
I think the balance, with Reggie Bush and Joique Bell, might help Matthew Stafford. If he wants to get better, that is.

17. San Diego Chargers (LW: 16)
It might mean absolutely nothing, but the Chargers led the NFL this preseason allowing 138.8 passing yards per game. That can't be bad for a defense coming off such a bad 2013, right?

16. Miami Dolphins (LW: 20)
I'm buying. Like the offensive changes. Like the running back combination. Like the pass rush. Think they get back to the playoffs.

15. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 15)
Losing Darnell Dockett, Karlos Dansby and Daryl Washington off last year's defense can't be understated.

14. St. Louis Rams (LW: 14)
Tough to move them too far. I didn't think all that much of Sam Bradford before his second ACL injury, so moving them down because of the switch to Shaun Hill doesn't seem right.

13. Carolina Panthers (LW: 13)
Rookie receiver Kelvin Benjamin looks a lot more NFL ready than I figured. Now they just have to keep Cam Newton upright behind that line.

12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 12)
The offensive line scares me a lot. Hopefully guard Logan Mankins, acquired in a trade with New England, settles that unit down.

11. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 11)
They're going to be nasty at linebacker. Ryan Shazier might make some rookie mistakes, but he'll make them at a faster speed than 95 percent of the linebackers in the league. Maybe more like 99 or 100 percent.

10. Chicago Bears (LW: 7)
I could flip back on the Bears if it turns out they were just holding everything back on defense in the preseason and that unit is actually competent.

9. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 10)
Probably not enough has been made of the Bengals getting All-Pro defensive tackle Geno Atkins back.

8. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 8)
Trent Richardson this preseason: 15 carries, 2.5-yard average. Uh oh.

7. Green Bay Packers (LW: 9)
It's going to be pretty fun watching Aaron Rodgers against that Seahawks secondary on Thursday.

6. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 6)
There has to be some concern about receiver Jeremy Maclin staying healthy for anywhere near 16 games. But if he does, the Eagles offense is pretty loaded.

5. New Orleans Saints (LW: 5)
Very, very excited to see what Sean Payton has in store for rookie receiver Brandin Cooks.

4. New England Patriots (LW: 4)
The running game will be very interesting to watch. Steven Ridley was reportedly on the roster bubble. Does Shane Vereen carry it more? Rookie James White? Will they trust Ridley again?

3. Denver Broncos (LW: 3)
Emmanuel Sanders might be an upgrade over Eric Decker. And Montee Ball is a more talented runner than Knowshon Moreno. Ryan Clady is back. My word, this offense.

2. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 2)
Pete Carroll obviously takes the preseason more seriously than most. Wonder if that will ever become a trend.

1. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 1)
Aldon Smith's longer-than-expected suspension gives me some pause keeping them here. And the preseason struggles weren't comforting. But I'm sticking with them here ... for now.

view post Posted on 16/9/2014, 16:25     +1   -1

Messaggero del Felpa RT7Th Anno I PM

Group:
l'merda

1) Denver Broncos:

Peyton Manning is determined to get his second ring that he fell short of last year. Although his week two game was against the Chiefs, he handed a loss to the Colts last week as well. Broncos are the team to beat.

2) Seattle Seahawks:

Not a surprise that Seattle is next, however, they are coming off a tough loss to the Chargers where their offense only had the ball for 28% of the game. The Hawks will need to show up against the Broncos next week to really prove week two was not a fluke.

3) Cincinnati Bengals:

The Bengals picked the Falcons apart feather by feather, posting almost 500 offensive yards and forcing three interceptions, all without their star A.J. Green. Taking on Tennessee in Ohio should be a walk in the park for this often overlooked team. They are showing us they're the real deal.

4) Philadelphia Eagles:

A prime time win against Andrew Luck and the Colts has put Phili in the best position possible. Phili will probably stay in the top five and possibly even move up as they face little competition until week 8 against the Cardinals. Eagles are flying high.

5) Arizona Cardinals:

With the week 1 win against the Chargers, the Cardinals were fired up and showed their confidence against Eli Manning. The real challenges the Cardinals face in against the 49ers next week. If they pull of a win in the NFC West, the Cardinals would be in a great position to contend for the title.

6) Carolina Panthers:

After a Cam Newton-less win in week one and domination against a confident Lions team in week 2, the Panthers are looking like the team to beat. If Super Cam can recover quickly from his rib injuries, they are looking to dominate the NFC South.

7) San Diego Chargers:

San Diego snuck their way into the playoffs last year and seem to be thriving off of that as they hand a loss to the defending Super Bowl Champs. If the Chargers expose the Bills, they make a good case for playoff contention.

8) Green Bay Packers:

The Packers have been scaring cheese heads into submission these past two weeks. However, Aaron Rodgers and his receiving core should be able to pull off a win against Detroit, if not, we will be seeing this generous ranking fall fast.

9) Buffalo Bills:

I have chosen to go bold with this pick, but the way the Bills are playing I don't see much getting in their way. They beat the Bears and Miami who beat San Fran and the Pats. Think about it. Bills in the top ten is not too bold anymore.

10) New England Patriots:

After a devastating week 1 loss to the Miami Dolphins, Tom Brady rallied together and stopped down Vikings who came off a great week 1 win over the Rams. But let's be honest, it's just the Vikings. But also, it's Tom Brady. Don't lose faith yet.

The remainders:

11) Indianapolis Colts
12) San Francisco 49ers
13) Chicago Bears
14) Detroit Lions
15) Chicago Bears
16) New Orleans Saints
17) Pittsburgh Steelers
18) Miami Dolphins
19) Baltimore Ravens
20) Minnesota Vikings
21) Kansas City Chiefs
22) Cleveland Browns
23) New York Jets
24) Dallas Cowboys
25) Huston Texans
26) Tennessee Titans
27) Washington Redskins
28) New York Giants
29) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
30) St. Louis Rams
31) Jacksonville Jaguars
32) Oakland Raiders

view post Posted on 16/9/2014, 16:32     +1   -1

Siamo i figli della merda

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

dai cazzo 18 è buono

ci vogliono bene

view post Posted on 16/9/2014, 16:52     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Terzi? Non mi era mai successo, mi viene da piangere...

view post Posted on 16/9/2014, 21:46     +1   -1

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

X quello aspetta gennaio

view post Posted on 17/9/2014, 08:16     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

CITAZIONE (Il Maria @ 16/9/2014, 22:46) 
X quello aspetta gennaio

Dov'è il suppa quest'anno che intanto prenoto il volo?

view post Posted on 17/9/2014, 08:46     +1   -1

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

finix

male che vada ti fai un giro

p.s. tu che hai visto sprecato il talento di scarson palmer & I'm open_85 prova a dire due parole di conforto a don sbiri

view post Posted on 17/9/2014, 10:05     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

CITAZIONE (Il Maria @ 17/9/2014, 09:46) 
finix

male che vada ti fai un giro

p.s. tu che hai visto sprecato il talento di scarson palmer & I'm open_85 prova a dire due parole di conforto a don sbiri

In realtà 85 il suo talento lo ha espresso. Di Carson non sono mai stato un grosso fan e nessuno può sapere cosa sarebbe stato senza la legnata di Kimo.

Quanto a sbiri, ha tutta la mia solidarietà. La vita è già stata veramente beffarda con lui. Quindi Forza Colts!!!!

view post Posted on 17/9/2014, 11:48     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Facciamo paura... :ohnoiraiders:

Bleacher Report's Matt Miller had the Bengals lower than any other expert last week at number eight. This week, Miller again was the expert least impressed by the Bengals. At least he moved the Bengals up to number 5.
The Cincinnati Bengals move to 2-0 after a big win over the Atlanta Falcons. Through two weeks, the AFC North looks like theirs to win. The Bengals didn't just beat the Falcons, they dominated them by forcing Matt Ryan into three interceptions and holding them to just 10 points after watching Atlanta put up 37 points against New Orleans in Week 1.
Thanks to big plays from Andy Dalton and Mohamed Sanu, Cincinnati was able to make a statement with the win. Depending on A.J. Green's health (he left the game early with a foot injury), the Bengals could be making a case for one of the AFC's top teams.

Over at Yahoo Sports' Shutdown Corner, Frank Schwab had an interesting tirade about the Bengals looking like the best team in the NFL based on a two week window. He then ranked them at No.4.
If you knew nothing about the NFL before Sept. 4, were dropped in and watched the first two weeks and had to determine the best team in the NFL just off that, the answer would be easy. It's the Cincinnati Bengals.
It's not particularly close, either. In Week 1, the Bengals played very well in a road win against the Ravens. Four days later, the Ravens looked phenomenal against the Steelers. The Falcons couldn't be stopped against the Saints in a Week 1 win. Then Atlanta played Cincinnati, and the Falcons didn't score until deep into the fourth quarter when the game's result was not in doubt anymore.
I'm not quite ready to buy into Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis being the leaders of the best team in the NFL. But they're creeping up. A few more dominant weeks like the first one, and they'll be in the discussion. They've clearly moved into the small group of teams that is clearly good enough to be called Super Bowl contenders. But I don't think the Bengals should be No. 1.
They're in the circle of trust. This is one of the few teams that is good enough to be a legitimate Super Bowl contender. They've been announcing to us so far that they're elite.

SB Nation's own Danny Kelly, who had the Bengals at No. 7 last week, moved the Bengals up to No.3. He also had some kind words about the Bengals defense, which was especially impressive considering that Kelly is a Seahawks writer himself.
The Bengals move up with another dominating defensive performance combined with efficiency on offense, though the potential loss of A.J. Green throws up a big red flag. The Seahawks had generally received the nod as the best defense in the NFL going into this season, but it looks like Bengals might give them a run for their money with their second straight strong showing.

Peter King moved the Bengals up to No. 3 in his "Fine Fifteen" in the Monday Morning Quarterback. King also included a chart of opposing quarterback ratings in the last 10 games at Paul Brown Stadium. Only Andrew Luck's was above a 73.
No Mike Zimmer, no problem. The Bengals under new coordinator Paul Guenther have allowed 26 points and held opposing quarterbacks to a 61.7 passer rating.

A Fox Sports joint staff moved the Bengals up to No. 3, behind only the Broncos and Seahawks.
Despite losing their best offensive player (A.J. Green) early in the first quarter, the Bengals once again produced just enough offense to complement a defense that has talent on every level and produces on a consistent basis. Green will likely be back after their Week 4 bye week.

The ESPN joint staff robots also moved the Bengals up to No. 3.
No A.J. Green, no problem. Green left with a toe injury and didn't make a catch for the first time when active in his career, but the Bengals handled Atlanta.

USA Today also had the Bengals at No. 3, on par with the rest of the media giants. Yawn.
Not only are they 2-0, they've done it with limited contributions from injured WR A.J. Green and LB Vontaze Burfict.

Ross Tucker, a radio & podcast broadcaster, was one of only three analysts to have the Bengals third last week. Tucker didn't move them up past the Seahawks, but he had plenty of great analysis about the team's performance so far.
Back to back weeks the Bengals are here, and they have served notice that they've got a really good squad this year. Think about everything they've lost, and they've only allowed one hit on Andy Dalton so far. The offensive line is playing really well- they did it through the air one week, they did it on the ground the next week.
The defense under Paul Guenther has been solid. As we mentioned in the week 2 recap yesterday, I can't say enough about the job Guenther's done. They've lost a bunch of guys to injuries... Marvin Jones, Eifert, AJ Green and other guys going out... and they just keep clicking. Think about how good they could be when they get all of these guys back.

NFL.com's Eliot Harrison had the Bengals at No. 5 last week, and was so impressed by the win over the Atlanta Falcons that he moved them up to No. 2, behind only the Denver Broncos.
Message delivered. I thought I might have had the Bengals a bit high last week, placing them within the top five -- and then they went out and destroyed the Falcons. Impressive win, to say the least. Consider this just a whisper, but after watching his performance in the preseason and in Week 2, is it possible that Cincinnati rookie Jeremy Hill is more effective running the football than second-year pro Giovani Bernard?

Pete Prisco, always infatuated with the Bengals, had them at No. 2. We love you, Pete.
Two of the teams I spent significant time with this summer were the Cincinnati Bengals and the Arizona Cardinals. When I left those places, I did so with the idea that both would have good football teams, would be in the playoffs, and quite possibly could push for a lot more.
Two weeks in, I think I could be right. The Bengals are 2-0 and disposed of the Atlanta Falcons and their high-flying offense in grand style on Sunday. The defense showed against a good offense in Atlanta that it is one of the best in the NFL. This is a serious Super Bowl contender.

Another CBS Sports' expert, Pat Kirwan, had the Bengals at No. 2. Kirwan was one of three analysts to have the Bengals at No. 3 last week.
The undefeated Bengals continue to impress, especially on defense, where they have only given up 26 points. They are home again this week against Tennessee.

:ovaz:

view post Posted on 18/9/2014, 11:27     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Orcodddio!!! :santone:

ihE0PDl

240 replies since 18/9/2013, 07:26   1655 views