American Football Forum - Forum per tutti gli appassionati di football americano a cui piace anche la figa

Draft Prospects 2013, Cercando un Jamarcus...

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 1/3/2013, 13:04     +1   -1

Siamo i figli della merda

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

CITAZIONE (Ocho Cinco @ 1/3/2013, 10:45) 
Va come scegliamo la gente!!!! :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

Lane Johnson, an Oklahoma offensive tackle who is expected to go in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft, met with the Bengals – among other teams – during the NFL Scouting Combine and was taken aback by some of the questions asked during his meeting with Cincinnati.

Senior Bowl south squad offensive lineman Lane Johnson of Oklahoma. (Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports)
SportsRadioInterviews.com’s Brad Gagnon posted remarks Johnson made during an interview with Darren Smith on The Mighty 1090 in San Diego.

Here’s what Johnson said about his meeting with the Bengals:

“One thing caught me off guard. I was meeting with Cincinnati, and I went in there and they told me to remember five things. They just listed five things like a bear, a flower, a tree, a man and like a dog. And they told me to remember those terms, at the end of the meeting to see if I could remember them. And from that point on, they listed numbers. They said, like, 9167, and then told me to repeat them in reverse order. So that was probably the weirdest meeting I’ve ever been a part of.”

Un orso, un fiore, un albero, un uomo, e qualcosa tipo un cane, Gigi Cleveland. :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

gigioneeeeeeeee

naotodate
view post Posted on 5/5/2013, 09:48     +1   -1

Sappiate che la safety di Alabama quest'anno si chiama Ha-ha Clinton Dix presumo in onore allo scandalo lewinsky . Se in Alabama c'č la pena di morte io la chiederei per i genitori :dign:

naotodate
view post Posted on 27/5/2013, 17:24     +1   -1

Haha Clinton-Dix, named after what happened in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, has two brothers who are also promising prospects, Lol and Lmfao.

17 replies since 22/1/2013, 12:21   196 views