American Football Forum - Forum per tutti gli appassionati di football americano a cui piace anche la figa

Hard Knocks

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/8/2013, 16:06     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

In attesa delle prime immagini pirata qualche trascrizione dal primo episodio andato in onda ieri sulla HBO. :like:

Da cincinnati.com

Compared to the opener four years ago, Tuesday night’s debut episode of “Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Cincinnati Bengals” featured a lot more action and didn’t waste that much time getting right into camp.

From Hue Jackson talking about the expectations of camp to Larry Black’s injury, there were plenty of stories to follow.

Black’s injury, where he dislocated his ankle and broke his leg, was the most emotional moment of the night. In terms of capturing the injury and the aftermath, it was twice as strong as when Reggie Kelly tore his Achilles or the Ben Utecht concussion.

Overall, the cinematography was stellar, especially in capturing the scenes around the city and Paul Brown Stadium. Who would’ve thought too that a Fall Out Boy song would be used as the soundtrack to the Oklahoma Drill?

Among other things of note:

THE THREE STARS OF EPISODE 1

1st star — Jackson, who was shown mentoring rookie Giovani Bernard along with getting under the skin of the defense.

2nd star — Giovani Bernard. I have a sense the NFL Films cameras are going to be following him plenty throughout the series.

3rd star — Andy Dalton, who came across pretty well. How Dalton is portrayed as a leader to me might be the most important storyline in the series.

THE GUY EVERYONE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT: James Harrison, who last week said that Hard Knocks was “a pain in the A double S.” He wasn’t kidding as we saw him doing anything and everything to avoid the cameras, including getting in an unsuspecting motorists car after practice.

MOMENT THAT ROGER GOODELL WILL LOVE: Trainer Paul Sparling not letting wide receiver Marvin Jones back on the field after concussion-like symptoms despite Jones protesting to get back out there.
Sparling telling Jones “I’m taking care of Dad” would make a good public service announcement.

THREE SURPRISES OF EPISODE 1

-Adam “Pacman” Jones running out of gas on his way to reporting for the first day of camp.

-Vontaze Burfict has taken up golf. It is a work in progress.

-Jermaine Gresham talking on camera … twice. That would be the first time in over a year that cameras have caught Gresham talking.

BEST LINES FROM THE EPISODE

“The issue is not if he’s the leader of the team. The issue is he hasn’t won a playoff game in two years.” — offensive coordinator Jay Gruden on Andy Dalton

“Good isn’t good enough. This is about the pursuit of excellence.” — defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer

“I ain’t gonna kill him. But I ain’t gonna let him get his job done.” — Harrison to Gruden about A.J. Green

In relazione ad Harrison e Gruden, godetevi l'esatto dialogo:

Gruden: We don't touch the merchandise ever.
Harrison: The merchandise is going to get touched.
Gruden: Not by you, not without pads ... our future relies on this (guy).
Harrison: The merchandise come this way -- boom -- it's going to get touched. I like touching merchandise.
Gruden: Our future relies on this (guy).
Harrison: I'm not going to kill him, but I ain't going to let him get his job done.
Gruden: Just relax.
Harrison: I ain't gonna kill him, but I ain't going to let him get the job done because that mean I ain't doing mine. Understand?
Gruden: Relax ... ( This is the moment Green slinks out of frame.)
Harrison: Understand? Do we understand each other? That's all I need to know.
Gruden: We do. I'm sorry, I'm sorry ... but seriously don't hurt this (guy).

:lollo: :ohnoiraiders: :lollo: :ohnoiraiders: :lollo: :ohnoiraiders:

view post Posted on 8/8/2013, 09:36     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Regalone di Ocho, episodio 1! :ave:

Video

naotodate
view post Posted on 8/8/2013, 17:46     +1   -1

non funziona cazzo

naotodate
view post Posted on 8/8/2013, 21:57     +1   -1

Ocho ? Io non lo trovo, ma mia competenza nel mondo dei computer è pari a quella di alfano agli interni, trova un altro video :pliiiis: :daws: :plaxico2: :dign: :dign:

view post Posted on 9/8/2013, 10:00     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

CITAZIONE (naotodate @ 8/8/2013, 22:57) 
Ocho ? Io non lo trovo, ma mia competenza nel mondo dei computer è pari a quella di alfano agli interni, trova un altro video :pliiiis: :daws: :plaxico2: :dign: :dign:

Naoto devi essere lesto, tendono a levarli di mezzo appena se ne accorgono... :plaxico:

Dopo vedo se ne trovo un altro. Io cmq l'ho salvato, nel caso te lo mando in pvt quando sono a casa.

naotodate
view post Posted on 10/8/2013, 20:07     +1   -1

Sei tornato a casa? :aohh:

view post Posted on 10/8/2013, 20:19     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

CITAZIONE (naotodate @ 10/8/2013, 21:07) 
Sei tornato a casa? :aohh:

Sto partendo per Zanzibar, alla mia stronza piacciono i neri che escono dal ramadan... :anubi:

Sul forum dei Bengals c'è un topic che ogni tanto posta dei link ancora attivi. Dai un'occhiata lì.

naotodate
view post Posted on 11/8/2013, 17:46     +1   -1

view post Posted on 11/8/2013, 21:09     +1   -1

Venite pure avanti, voi con il naso corto...

Group:
Ass Rusher

CITAZIONE (Ocho Cinco @ 10/8/2013, 21:19) 
Sto partendo per Zanzibar, alla mia stronza piacciono i neri che escono dal ramadan... :anubi:

Falle un regalo, mandala da sola

www  Top
view post Posted on 11/8/2013, 22:44     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

CITAZIONE (panoramixxx @ 11/8/2013, 22:09) 
CITAZIONE (Ocho Cinco @ 10/8/2013, 21:19) 

Falle un regalo, mandala da sola

Lei sta andando in Afghanistan... :teb:

view post Posted on 12/8/2013, 09:28     +1   -1

Venite pure avanti, voi con il naso corto...

Group:
Ass Rusher

CITAZIONE (Ocho Cinco @ 11/8/2013, 23:44) 
Lei sta andando in Afghanistan... :teb:

Sei fidanzato con un sergente maggiore dei parà? :mmah:

www  Top
view post Posted on 16/8/2013, 08:55     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Naoto, il secondo episodio l'ho visto pure dalla Tanzania, non puoi fallire.

La parte coi negri che nuotano è meschina...

naotodate
view post Posted on 17/8/2013, 09:28     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Ocho Cinco @ 16/8/2013, 09:55) 
Naoto, il secondo episodio l'ho visto pure dalla Tanzania, non puoi fallire.

La parte coi negri che nuotano è meschina...

Visto ! Porca troia, atkins in piscina è imbarazzante.

Ps c'è niente di più milanese di una vacanza a Zanzibar ?

Hai visto l'albergo dove stanno i giocatori durante il training camp? C'erano ancora le tv a tubo catodico, quanto può essere tirchio un presidente ?

view post Posted on 26/8/2013, 14:21     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Il terzo episodio non è ancora disponibile su uyube ma ho trovato questo estratto del rookie talent show... :teoidolo: