American Football Forum - Forum per tutti gli appassionati di football americano a cui piace anche la figa

Power Rankings!! Perché? Io non li capisco!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 18/9/2013, 07:26     +1   -1

Messaggero del Felpa RT7Th Anno I PM

Group:
l'merda

Yahoo:

32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2, last week: 32)
It's unfathomable how bad their offense has been through two weeks.

31. Cleveland Browns (0-2, LW: 29)
I hate to do this to Browns fans, but the offense has no punch. Maybe receiver Josh Gordon's return from suspension will help.

30. Oakland Raiders (1-1, LW: 31)
The loss at Indianapolis was way, way more impressive than the win vs. Jacksonville. A win against the 2013 Jaguars is like a FBS team beating a FCS team.

29. Arizona Cardinals (1-1, LW: 30)
Nice win over Detroit. Still don't trust their offensive line or running game, or their quarterback, to carry them very far.

28. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-2, LW: 24)
I have no idea how this team will score enough to win eight (seven? six?) games.

27. Washington Redskins (0-2, LW: 19)
If you don't count the garbage time rallies, this team has more than earned this spot. Forget Robert Griffin III, the incompetence of their defense has been remarkable.

26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2, LW: 25)
Tough to rank after two excruciating losses, but do they inspire any confidence in you? It seems to be unraveling for Greg Schiano.

25. New York Jets (1-1, LW: 26)
Some in the Jets organization reportedly want to pull the plug on Geno Smith after two games and let Matt Simms play quarterback, which tells you how screwed up the Jets organization is.

24. New York Giants (0-2, LW: 18)
I hate how they've given up on David Wilson. Tom Coughlin is sacrificing his offense to prove a point.

23. Carolina Panthers (0-2, LW: 17)
I flat out underestimated how badly the Ron Rivera-Mike Shula combo would screw up this team.

22. Buffalo Bills (1-1, LW: 27)
I like EJ Manuel, but let's not forget that if they don't get a pretty shaky pass interference call late against Carolina, they're 0-2 with two home losses.

21. San Diego Chargers (1-1, LW: 28)
I still don't love this roster. But given the circumstances, their win at Philadelphia was one of the most impressive of Week 2.

20. Minnesota Vikings (0-2, LW: 23)
Christian Ponder isn't good. But I laugh when anyone brings up the name Matt Cassel ... if that's your answer, you're in way more trouble than any of us could have possibly realized.

19. St. Louis Rams (1-1, LW: 20)
I liked the fight they showed after falling behind big at Atlanta. But they need a running game. Rookie linebacker Alec Ogletree is exactly what he was at Georgia though: a tackling machine.

18. Philadelphia Eagles (1-1, LW: 12)
Overreacted a little to Week 1. The offense is fine. Michael Vick looked good. But that defense needs an offseason overhaul.

17. Indianapolis Colts (1-1, LW: 13)
They can't protect Andrew Luck that well, the defense isn't great, they just lost running back Vick Ballard ... just not a lot to like so far. Luck is the only reason they're still this high.

16. Tennessee Titans (1-1, LW: 22)
The Texans needed a lot of big plays to rally for a home overtime win against Tennessee. The Titans defense is much better than anyone predicted. This is an interesting team.

15. Baltimore Ravens (1-1, LW: 16)
They won, but I can't imagine any Ravens fans feel like this is a finished product without flaws.

14. Detroit Lions (1-1, LW: 11)
I wish, from week to week, there was some way to predict which Lions team will show up.

13. Dallas Cowboys (1-1, LW: 14)
Didn't think they played that well despite a close road loss at Kansas City, but they are probably the NFC East's best team.

12. Kansas City Chiefs (2-0, LW: 15)
Didn't think the Chiefs played all that well either in beating Dallas. But, that's the kind of game they have to win if they want to be in the playoff hunt.

11. Miami Dolphins (2-0, LW: 21)
Big mover this week. They played a really nice overall game on Sunday at the Colts. The AFC East might have a compelling race for once.

10. Atlanta Falcons (1-1, LW: 10)
They'll be good at home again. If they prove it on the road, they'll move up.

9. New Orleans Saints (2-0, LW: 9)
There are a lot of teams in the top 10 who came oh-so-close to another loss or two the first couple weeks. The Saints are inches from 0-2. But, wins are wins.

8. Green Bay Packers (1-1, LW: 8)
Man, Aaron Rodgers covers up a lot of problems.

7. Chicago Bears (2-0, LW: 7)
Pretty amazing how close they came to going 0-2 with two home losses.

6. Houston Texans (2-0, LW: 5)
Neither team they've gone to the wire against is great. Wouldn't mind seeing a dominant performance pretty soon.

5. New England Patriots (2-0, LW: 4)
Let's calm down. The reason everyone is panicking is they didn't play well on a short week without Danny Amendola, Shane Vereen and Rob Gronkowski ... in a downpour. Oh, and some foolishness about Tom Brady's body language. They did win, don't forget.

4. Cincinnati Bengals (1-1, LW: 6)
Rookies Giovani Bernard and Tyler Eifert are going to make a huge impact on this team as the season goes on.

3. San Francisco 49ers (1-1, LW: 2)
Still think they're a very good football team. Seattle is just better.

2. Denver Broncos (2-0, LW: 3)
If this team can get whole at some point, with Von Miller, Champ Bailey and Ryan Clady all in the lineup together, look out.

1. Seattle Seahawks (2-0, LW: 1)
Let's just mark them down for a 8-0 home mark right now. And if they get home-field for the playoffs, it's over.

Nulla da dire sulle prime 2, ma ci sno team con 1-1 al 30 ed al terzo....

Sicuramente overrated i gattoni e noi mentre a KC non se li caga nessuno, come pure Miami.

Edited by lpoddighe - 18/9/2013, 09:21

view post Posted on 18/9/2013, 08:35     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

certo che i seahawks in testa...

boh.

view post Posted on 18/9/2013, 08:45     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

Per me loro ci stanno pure, magari potevano essere secondi dietro a Denver, ma oggi le 2 squadre migliori sono quelle, in più hanno battuto le checche, il problema è che dalla 3 alla 30 li hanno messi un pò a caso. Siamo comunque alla w2, un attimo presto...

view post Posted on 18/9/2013, 09:30     +1   -1

Venite pure avanti, voi con il naso corto...

Group:
Ass Rusher

Ci sono cascati tutti e il piano sta procedendo alla perfezione: Pittsburgh non è alla canna del gas, punta solo alla prima scelta! :sisisi:

www  Top
Brain_Damage
view post Posted on 18/9/2013, 16:56     +1   -1

In America già si parla di superbowl Broncos-Seahawks :mapor:

Non imparano mai, sono più stupidi dei giornalisti italiani, e ce ne vuole.

CITAZIONE (juan13 @ 18/9/2013, 09:35) 
certo che i seahawks in testa...

boh.

Ci sta tutto invece, ma sono cose che lasciano il tempo che trovano.

view post Posted on 18/9/2013, 19:37     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Quando si parla di mockdraft non credo di avere rivali in Italia

CITAZIONE (panoramixxx @ 18/9/2013, 10:30) 
Ci sono cascati tutti e il piano sta procedendo alla perfezione: Pittsburgh non è alla canna del gas, punta solo alla prima scelta! :sisisi:

Ma no dai, con quell'attacco.

Siete pronti a scrivere la storia, tipo il Porto di Del Neri.

view post Posted on 24/9/2013, 16:56     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

Week 3

32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3, last week: 32)
Next.

31. Arizona Cardinals (1-2, LW: 29)
The bright side is this: They hit a home run with the Tyrann Mathieu draft pick. Even in a risk-reward scenario, this was the absolute peak of the reward side.

30. Oakland Raiders (1-2, LW: 30)
Quarterback Terrelle Pryor suffered a concussion against Denver, and if he misses time for the Raiders, what else do they have?

29. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-3, LW: 28)
Nice (almost) comeback, but this was still a must-win game at home on Sunday night, and the Bears controlled most of it. There aren't many good signs out of Pittsburgh.

28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-3, LW: 26)
Hey, at least there was no heartbreaking close loss for a third week in a row.

27. Minnesota Vikings (0-3, LW: 20)
The next 13 games are Christian Ponder's 2014 job interview. When you lose to the Brian Hoyer-led Browns at home, you can't exactly think about playoff scenarios.

26. Washington Redskins (0-3, LW: 27)
This defense is an absolute debacle. Robert Griffin III is on pace to throw for 5,000 yards, and he might need to do that just to get Washington a few wins.

25. New York Giants (0-3, LW: 24)
The only good news is that the NFC East might be so bad, 9-7 takes it. But that means a 9-4 finish for a team that showed no signs of life at Carolina, so maybe it's not such good news after all.

24. Cleveland Browns (1-2, LW: 31)
Now they're apparently debating whether Brandon Weeden or Brian Hoyer will start at quarterback in Week 4, which makes little sense after how Hoyer played.

23. Buffalo Bills (1-2, LW: 22)
There are some interesting pieces here. Middle linebacker Kiko Alonso looks like he was a great pick. There's a lot to like in this draft class. That's how you build a winner.

22. New York Jets (2-1, LW: 25)
I'm not buying them as a contender or anything, but they look like they might have something in rookie quarterback Geno Smith.

21. St. Louis Rams (1-2, LW: 19)
Let's take a look: Close home win against a bad Arizona team. Blown out early at Atlanta. Blown out often at Dallas. Is this is a team whose ineptitude sneaked up on us?

20. Philadelphia Eagles (1-2, LW: 18)
I'm not sure if fans realize the irony in saying things like, "The media totally overreacted about Chip Kelly's offense after one game! It's horrible!!!!"

19. San Diego Chargers (1-2, LW: 21)
This team invents new ways to lose. Letting a rookie catch his first NFL pass to beat you with 15 seconds left deserves some creativity points, for sure.

18. Carolina Panthers (1-2, LW: 23)
They figured out against the Giants, the best way to make sure they don't screw up another close game is by winning a blowout.

17. Tennessee Titans (2-1, LW: 16)
A little lucky to beat San Diego, no doubt. Probably makes up for them being a little unlucky to lose at Houston the week before.

16. Baltimore Ravens (2-1, LW: 15)
You can't live off of special teams and defensive touchdowns. The offense has to do something eventually. But, a lot of teams would love to be 2-1 right now.

15. Detroit Lions (2-1, LW: 14)
Earlier in the year, I didn't know what to make of Tampa Bay. Now that we all can see the Buccaneers stink, the Lions are the toughest team in the NFL to figure out.

14. Dallas Cowboys (2-1, LW: 13)
We all expect that somehow the Cowboys' coaching staff will totally forget all about the running game again this week, right? Old habits die hard.

13. San Francisco 49ers (1-2, LW: 3)
The way the Colts beat them in Week 3 – by taking Colin Kaepernick out of the game, and punching the 49ers defense in the mouth in the run game – was shocking.

12. Indianapolis Colts (2-1, LW: 17)
So what are we to believe, the team that almost lost at home to the Raiders, or the team that just demolished the 49ers on the road? Adding Trent Richardson will help.

11. Kansas City Chiefs (3-0, LW: 12)
The offense will have to open up at some point to reach the next level. But after last year, this level isn't too bad.

10. Green Bay Packers (1-2, LW: 8)
A bit of a fluky loss, giving away two touchdowns at a very good Cincinnati team. But their offensive line is not championship-worthy. The defense might not be either.

9. Atlanta Falcons (1-2, LW: 10)
Giving up that final drive wasn't great, but overall it wasn't a terrible performance for the Falcons at Miami. Remember, both losses came down to the final seconds on the road.

8. Houston Texans (2-1, LW: 6)
Until they put together four good quarters in a row, they're not going to move up. They're very lucky to be 2-1 right now.

7. Miami Dolphins (3-0, LW: 11)
This team is gaining confidence, especially in its quarterback Ryan Tannehill. They have an absolutely fascinating Monday night game at New Orleans next week.

6. Chicago Bears (3-0, LW: 7)
How about the three third-down plays Jay Cutler made with the game on the line at Pittsburgh? That's what a franchise quarterback looks like. He might be there, finally.

5. New England Patriots (3-0, LW: 5)
I know, you want to tell me why New England is horrible. They're 3-0, and will get healthy soon. Just because you want the Patriots dynasty to end doesn't mean it will yet.

4. Cincinnati Bengals (2-1, LW: 4)
Probably a little lucky to beat Green Bay, but that defense forced Aaron Rodgers into his worst game in a few years. The Cincinnati defense is as good as there is in the NFL.

3. New Orleans Saints (3-0, LW: 9)
I still expect the defense to come back to earth. But until that happens, they have to hold a very high spot in these rankings. The offense is as good as ever.

2. Denver Broncos (3-0, LW: 2)
It's Peyton Manning vs. the Eagles defense in Week 4. The man is on pace for 6,000 yards, and no reason to believe he'll slow down in a high-paced game against Philadelphia.

1. Seattle Seahawks (3-0, LW: 1)
Still haven't seen one reason to knock them out of the top spot.

Ora spiegatemi perchè KC deve essere dietro ad ATL....

view post Posted on 25/9/2013, 08:43     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Io mi limito al podio e vi dico che, per quello che ho visto fin'ora, Denver è di un altro pianeta. A seguire Seattle. Medaglia di bronzo per Chiefs e Bears.

naotodate
view post Posted on 25/9/2013, 11:35     +1   -1

I chiefs porca puttana!

Brain_Damage
view post Posted on 25/9/2013, 11:46     +1   -1

Si direi che Denver passa prima.

Ci sono tutti i presupposti per un intercetto mortale di Manning al divisional

view post Posted on 25/9/2013, 12:48     +1   -1

Siamo i figli della merda

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

CITAZIONE (Brain_Damage @ 25/9/2013, 12:46) 
Si direi che Denver passa prima.

Ci sono tutti i presupposti per un intercetto mortale di Manning al divisional

quest'anno tra il pick6 e il drop del nano è dura da scegliere

ci fosse un pick6 su un drop del nano facciamo tombola, magari nelle mani di TT convertito a safety

view post Posted on 1/10/2013, 16:59     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4, last week: 32)
This week they're about a 12-point underdog against St. Louis, which is one of the five worst teams in the NFL. Yep.

31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4, LW: 28)
Poor Doug Martin. If anyone in your fantasy league hasn't figured out Martin will be left for dead in that offense, sell. Now. Seriously, quit reading and go make the trade offer. We'll be here when you get back.

30. New York Giants (0-4, LW: 25)
The Jaguars have lost four games by 98 points and everyone is wondering if they'll go 0-16. The Giants have lost four games by 85 points.

29. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4, LW: 29)
Even the defense has given up. At least rookie running back Le'Veon Bell made his debut and looked like he belongs. That's good because the rebuilding project probably starts now.

28. St. Louis Rams (1-3, LW: 21)
They looked decent in Week 1 and horrible in the three games since. If they look bad against the Jaguars this week, the problems are more significant than we realize.

27. Oakland Raiders (1-3, LW: 30)
Yeah, they made the right call picking Terrelle Pryor over Matt Flynn at the end of the preseason.

26. Washington Redskins (1-3, LW: 26)
When the were trailing 14-0 at Oakland, do you think Daniel Snyder was filling out a pink slip for Mike Shanahan?

25. Philadelphia Eagles (1-3, LW: 20)
The problem isn't that the Broncos torched that bad defense. It's that the offense hasn't done much for two weeks in a row.

24. Arizona Cardinals (2-2, LW: 31)
What on earth was Buccaneers quarterback Mike Glennon doing throwing Patrick Peterson's way late in the fourth quarter? Just don't do it. Bad idea.

23. Minnesota Vikings (1-3, LW: 27)
Well, we got our definitive answer on quarterback Christian Ponder, and got it while he was on the sideline. Mediocre Matt Cassel brought life to the offense, something Ponder hasn't been able to do.

22. Buffalo Bills (2-2, LW: 23)
Good for them to get five interceptions against Baltimore. Not so impressive to be holding on for dear life at home at the end despite getting five interceptions.

21. New York Jets (2-2, LW: 22)
They're not terrible, but they're not winning many road games this season.

20. San Diego Chargers (2-2, LW: 19)
Philip Rivers is back. That makes the Chargers competitive. The defense is still pretty bad, though.

19. Cleveland Browns (2-2, LW: 24)
Maybe they'll jump way up the list in the next few weeks. The defense, tight end Jordan Cameron and receiver Josh Gordon might force it. But I'm still not quite sold.

18. Carolina Panthers (1-2, LW: 18)
They still have a chance to have a really good season. That offer expires immediately if they can't beat Arizona coming off a bye week.

17. Baltimore Ravens (2-2, LW: 16)
When you rank behind the Cardinals in total offense, you have some issues. I don't see those issues getting fixed this season.

16. Tennessee Titans (3-1, LW: 17)
This was the NFL's most underrated team. But, with quarterback Jake Locker out for a while because of a hip injury, you have to assume the Titans take a step back. It's too bad, because it really seemed like the Titans were onto something.

15. Atlanta Falcons (1-3, LW: 9)
They were outclassed at home by a team playing without three of its four or five best skill position players.

14. Dallas Cowboys (2-2, LW: 14)
Seven wins probably are probably good enough to win the NFC East, and the Cowboys might not get more than that.

13. Houston Texans (2-2, LW: 8)
It's amazing how close this team is to being 0-4. The Texans aren't bad. But either quarterback Matt Schaub plays better or they'll struggle to get to the playoffs. And there's no Plan B at quarterback.

12. Miami Dolphins (3-1, LW: 7)
Well, now they've been out-gained in four straight games.

11. Cincinnati Bengals (2-2, LW: 4)
Disappointing game at Cleveland. Still not giving up on this team for the long haul, but their improvement revolves around Andy Dalton getting better, not stagnating.

10. Chicago Bears (3-1, LW: 6)
Keep in mind: Christian Ponder almost led the Vikings to a victory against this Bears defense. And that came at Chicago. That's not a good sign.

9. Indianapolis Colts (3-1, LW: 12)
They handled business at Jacksonville, give them that. Up next is a really interesting home game against Seattle.

8. Detroit Lions (3-1, LW: 15)
If you want to be taken seriously as a contender, beat the Packers at Lambeau this week. That hurdle has to be cleared at some point.

7. Kansas City Chiefs (4-0, LW: 11)
There will come a time when Alex Smith has to win a game for them, but that's a worry for another day. So far, all they've done is win.

6. Green Bay Packers (1-2, LW: 10)
Seems like a weird move up until you realize how many top 10 teams from last week fell flat. However, they better beat the Lions this week or they'll be in a huge hole in the NFC North.

5. San Francisco 49ers (2-2, LW: 13)
They're a little tough to read, but seeing them pound the Rams on the ground and play great defense was a reminder of this team's potential.

4. New England Patriots (4-0, LW: 5)
Losing Vince Wilfork is a major, major blow for a team that has done a great job overcoming its other injuries. Wilfork is impossible to replace.

3. New Orleans Saints (4-0, LW: 3)
If this is how the defense will perform the entire season, the NFC championship probably comes down to whether the title game is in Seattle or New Orleans.

2. Seattle Seahawks (4-0, LW: 1)
It's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault.

1. Denver Broncos (4-0, LW: 2)
There are people who know football, and then there are those who say Peyton Manning isn't that great and cite his playoff record as proof.

view post Posted on 1/10/2013, 17:01     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Pittsburgh STABILE 29th. :duck:

ROMA MERDA!!!!!

view post Posted on 15/10/2013, 09:00     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

W6

32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6, last week: 32)
Justin Blackmon might be an All-Pro someday soon, once Teddy Bridgewater is throwing him the ball.

31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5, LW: 30)
The Buccaneers-Giants battle for No. 31 is fascinating and depressing. They both really, really seem to want that spot.

30. New York Giants (0-6, LW: 31)
The "Should New York trade Eli Manning?" speculation sounds great in theory, until you realize his salary-cap number is more than $20 million, largest in the NFL.

29. Minnesota Vikings (1-4, LW: 25)
When you look up at your home scoreboard and see that Carolina is winning 35-3 at the two-minute warning, you've hit rock bottom. Just horrible.

28. Washington Redskins (1-4, LW: 26)
The defense played a lot better than anyone expected against Dallas, but still, why won't they give Alfred Morris more than 16 carries? Giving him the ball seemed to work last year.

27. Buffalo Bills (2-4, LW: 28)
The record doesn't matter. Bills fans should be very excited what is happening with this team. A foundation is being set. They just need to be patient and let it grow.

26. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4, LW: 29)
I'm not ready to declare Pittsburgh fixed yet, but it's pretty remarkable what (finally) causing a couple of turnovers can do for a team.

25. Oakland Raiders (2-4, LW: 21)
On the last play of a 24-7 loss to the Chiefs, Terrelle Pryor was sacked for the 10th time. Why on earth was he dropping back to throw? Was coach Dennis Allen risking his quarterback to injury because he knew a secret way to get a 17-point touchdown?

24. Houston Texans (2-4, LW: 18)
There's a lot of talent on that team, so it's hard to see a 4-12 type season. But the way they quit in the loss to St. Louis opens up the possibility that they're ready to go in the tank.

23. Arizona Cardinals (3-3, LW: 23)
I could look for hours at the standings showing this team and St. Louis each at 3-3 and still never quite understand how it happened.

22. St. Louis Rams (3-3, LW: 27)
What about rookie receiver Tavon Austin playing just four snaps on Sunday? Why draft him that high if you have absolutely no idea how to use him?

21. Atlanta Falcons (1-4, LW: 19)
I truly feel for Steven Jackson. He is a heck of a player just destined to play on terrible teams. He must have walked under a lot of ladders as a kid.

20. New York Jets (3-3, LW: 17)
Heading into this week's game against New England, Rex Ryan mentioned a 2009 home game against the Patriots and said, "If you make it like that, we're gonna beat this team." Probably not, but thank goodness swag-tacular Rex is back.

19. Carolina Panthers (2-3, LW: 24)
Next three games: St. Louis at home, at Tampa Bay, Atlanta at home. So 5-3 is very possible, which will make the inevitable 3-5 unbelievably maddening.

18. Philadelphia Eagles (3-3, LW: 20)
I don't see any good reason for Chip Kelly to turn back to Michael Vick at quarterback. Nick Foles is better for the future, and probably better now too.

17. Tennessee Titans (3-3, LW: 16)
Chris Johnson's yards per carry his last three games: 1.4, 1.7, 2.8. He has rallied after bad starts before, but at some point he's just going to remain in a slump and never get out.

16. Cleveland Browns (3-3, LW: 15)
I never, ever, ever thought a month ago that I'd be writing this: The Brian Hoyer injury was a killer for the Browns' playoff hopes. The Brandon Weeden pick was a bad one by a front office desperately looking to hang onto their jobs another year or two.

15. Baltimore Ravens (3-3, LW: 13)
Why was Baltimore dropping back to pass with 12 seconds left in the first half at their own 34? The turnover and gift field goal to Green Bay was pretty big in a two-point loss. A really bad decision by John Harbaugh, who is a good coach.

14. San Diego Chargers (3-3, LW: 22)
Nice of the Chargers defense to get the memo that the 2013 season has started. Looked great against the Colts.

13. Miami Dolphins (3-2, LW: 14)
There are only 12 teams in the NFL with a winning percentage of more than .500. I'm not in love with the Dolphins, but you run out of good teams pretty fast when you do these rankings.

12. Dallas Cowboys (3-3, LW: 12)
Injuries to DeMarcus Ware and DeMarco Murray are a bit concerning, but come on ... write them in with pen as NFC East champs and the No. 4 seed in the playoffs.

11. Chicago Bears (4-2, LW: 10)
I hadn't dinged them too much for some unimpressive wins. But they looked pretty bad slopping around with the miserable Giants at home last week.

10. Detroit Lions (4-2, LW: 11)
Broncos-Colts is Week 7's game of the week. Bengals-Lions isn't far behind. I think the Lions are good, but we're six weeks in and I'm still not sure. We'll probably know more after Sunday.

9. Cincinnati Bengals (4-2, LW: 9)
If Andy Dalton plays like he did Sunday (26-of-40, 337 yards, three touchdowns), the Bengals are going to get on a roll.

8. Indianapolis Colts (4-2, LW: 8)
Last week, I told irate Colts fans that it's smart to not overreact to a game or two or give in to recency bias. And you're in luck Indy, because I'm not going to overreact to that stinker at San Diego.

7. San Francisco 49ers (4-2, LW: 4)
They were on the ropes a bit at home against a mediocre Cardinals team until finally pulling away in the fourth quarter. It was a win, but meh.

6. Green Bay Packers (3-2, LW: 6)
The Randall Cobb injury comes right when the schedule eases up a bit. They should get him back just in time to finish the season strong.

5. Kansas City Chiefs (6-0, LW: 7)
He won't win the award because he doesn't put up eye-catching numbers, but safety Eric Berry might be the most valuable defensive player in the league.

4. New Orleans Saints (5-1, LW: 3)
It was a little surprising to see their offense slowed down, but there's still no shame in that loss. They lost on a great drive by a very good team with just a few seconds to go.

3. New England Patriots (5-1, LW: 5)
They're only going to get better once Gronkowski's parents let him play.

2. Seattle Seahawks (5-1, LW: 2)
The defense gave up 223 yards and 13 first downs against Tennessee. And the offense is in the NFL's top 10 in yards per game and points per game. They're closer to No. 1 than No. 3.

1. Denver Broncos (6-0, LW: 1)
Von Miller is back this week. Now we need to see the defensive improvement that should come along with his return.

Iniziano a normalizzarsi i valori, forse solo Atlanta è un po alticcia, con quel significativo 1-4

view post Posted on 15/10/2013, 09:06     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Per quel che ho visto io, i Pats al 3 sono da ridere.

240 replies since 18/9/2013, 07:26   1655 views