American Football Forum - Forum per tutti gli appassionati di football americano a cui piace anche la figa

Power Rankings!! Perché? Io non li capisco!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/10/2013, 09:40     +1   -1

Messaggero del Felpa RT7Th Anno I PM

Group:
l'merda

CITAZIONE (Ocho Cinco @ 15/10/2013, 10:06) 
Per quel che ho visto io, i Pats al 3 sono da ridere.

Per me era molto ottimista la 5 posizione della scorsa settimana. Presumo che li giudichino gronko in.

view post Posted on 15/10/2013, 20:18     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Sono dei cacasotto che fanno i Power Ranking con le classifiche in mano per non rischiare una propria opinione e fare figur'emmerd.

view post Posted on 29/10/2013, 16:11     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

Casualmente pubblico solo quando non perdiamo...

32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8, Last week: 32)
The 2008 Lions, the only 0-16 team in NFL history, lost four of their first eight games by less than 10 points. Eight of their 16 total losses were by 10 points or less. The Jaguars have lost all eight games by double digits this year.

31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7, LW: 31)
Almost any other year, they'd have the bottom spot locked up.

30. Minnesota Vikings (1-6, LW: 30)
You have to be really confident about your ability to re-sign pending free agent Jared Allen, or you're making a huge mistake if you don't trade him.

29. Washington Redskins (2-5, LW: 27)
No back in the NFL's top 14 in rushing yards has fewer attempts or more yards per carry than Alfred Morris. The Redskins won their final seven games last year, and Morris had at least 20 carries in every game. He hasn't had 20 carries in a game yet this season. Pretty baffling, if you ask me.

28. New York Giants (2-6, LW: 29)
Still down with the dregs until they do something against a good team.

27. Philadelphia Eagles (3-5, LW: 24)
The NFC East, everyone!

26. Houston Texans (2-5, LW: 23)
Matt Schaub will sit another week because of injury, but Case Keenum deserved another look whether Schaub was healthy or not.

25. St. Louis Rams (3-5, LW: 28)
Does it say anything about Sam Bradford that the Rams played that well with journeyman Kellen Clemens replacing him?

24. Atlanta Falcons (2-5, LW: 18)
Got a little too excited about a possible resurgence in last week's rankings. Shouldn't have given them that much credit, since it was just the Buccaneers they beat.

23. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5, LW: 20)
Had Shaun Suisham not missed two short field goals, maybe they're 3-4 and it's a totally different conversation this week.

22. Oakland Raiders (3-4, LW: 25)
Their next four opponents before Thanksgiving: Eagles, Giants, Texans and Titans. And they're one game out of the sixth seed. Hmmmm ....

21. Buffalo Bills (3-5, LW: 22)
Mario Williams has 11 sacks in eight games. Maybe Buffalo overpaid for him in free agency last year, but that's what they had to do to get him, and he's earning his money.

20. Baltimore Ravens (3-4, LW: 21)
Baltimore, with Ray Rice and Bernard Pierce at running back, are averaging an NFL-worst 2.8 yards per rushing attempt as a team. That seems impossible, but it's true.

19. Cleveland Browns (3-5, LW: 17)
It felt like, at least, they were going to take undefeated Kansas City to overtime if Davone Bess didn't muff that fourth-quarter punt at midfield. If they draft the right quarterback ...

18. Tennessee Titans (3-4, LW: 19)
In their next six games, they play Indianapolis twice and the Broncos once. That means they better win games like Sunday at St. Louis to stay in the race.

17. Arizona Cardinals (4-4, LW: 26)
Imagine how much better the offense would have been had they actually used their best running back before Week 8.

16. New York Jets (4-4, LW: 14)
It's hard to have a point-differential of minus-68 and still be 4-4, but the Jets have found a way to pull it off. For perspective, the Buccaneers' point differential is minus-63 and the Vikings are minus-62.

15. Miami Dolphins (3-4, LW: 15)
They played much better than the 10-point loss vs. New England would indicate. They couldn't catch a break or get a call. Then again, moral victories won't get them the sixth seed.

14. Chicago Bears (4-3, LW: 16)
They're one of only 13 teams with a winning record, yet it seems like they're being written off. Let's see what Josh McCown can do. He has weapons to throw to.

13. Dallas Cowboys (4-4, LW: 11)
Since 2011, teams that are plus-four in turnover margin, as Dallas was at Detroit, are 54-2. What Dallas did on Sunday is the clear definition of screwing up a win.

12. San Diego Chargers (4-3, LW: 10)
In Week 8 they became the clear favorite for the sixth seed in the AFC, and they didn't even play.

11. Carolina Panthers (4-3, LW: 13)
A win over Atlanta this week wouldn't validate them, but it's necessary. A chance for validation comes the week after, at San Francisco.

10. Detroit Lions (5-3, LW: 12)
The final score and frenetic finish doesn't indicate how well Detroit played. They outgained Dallas 623-268. Four turnovers almost blew it for them, and since turnovers haven't been a huge problem for the Lions this season, we won't be too alarmed.

9. New England Patriots (6-2, LW: 9)
Tom Brady's hand looks bad. I still think the coaching staff can get the most out of this team, and Brady will gut it out, but it's getting thin for New England.

8. Cincinnati Bengals (6-2, LW: 8)
Can you guess which quarterback, coming into Monday night, ranked fifth in the NFL in passing yards, eighth in completion percentage, tied for fourth in touchdowns, and sixth in quarterback rating? Yeah, Andy Dalton might be better than he gets credit for.

7. San Francisco 49ers (6-2, LW: 7)
I'd easily take the 49ers in a neutral field game against the team ranked No. 6, so I'm breaking one of the power rankings' tenets by keep them at No 7. But, the 49ers aren't undefeated, so ...

6. Kansas City Chiefs (8-0, LW: 6)
Come on, you knew they weren't moving up after barely beating the Browns and Jason Campbell.

5. Green Bay Packers (5-2, LW: 5)
The schedule got easy at an opportune time. Next two weeks? Home games against the Bears without Jay Cutler and the Eagles.

4. Denver Broncos (7-1, LW: 4)
A year ago, Knowshon Moreno's career seemed to be pretty much dead. He's one of the most productive backs in the league right now. It's an amazing story, especially considering the Broncos drafted Ronnie Hillman and Montee Ball the last two years to replace him.

3. Seattle Seahawks (7-1, LW: 1)
The offensive line is starting to look like a real problem that could derail a promising season. They need their tackles to get healthy, and soon.

2. Indianapolis Colts (5-2, LW: 3)
It'll be interesting to see their offense this week without Reggie Wayne.

1. New Orleans Saints (6-1, LW: 2)
They were rooting hard for the Rams to finish off Seattle on Monday night. Home-field advantage in the NFC means everything this season.

No comment, un pò bassi i nani...

view post Posted on 29/10/2013, 16:46     +1   -1

Venite pure avanti, voi con il naso corto...

Group:
Ass Rusher

CITAZIONE (lpoddighe @ 29/10/2013, 16:11) 
23. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5, LW: 20)
Had Shaun Suisham not missed two short field goals, maybe they're 3-4 and it's a totally different conversation this week.

Danno la colpa a Squizzo :mapor:
Manco avessimo giocato contro Denver :mapor:

www  Top
view post Posted on 5/11/2013, 15:05     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-8, Last week: 32)
Were Jaguars fans rooting for Tampa Bay to win (draft position) or to lose (misery loves company)?

31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-8, LW: 31)
Here’s what Sunday showed: The Bucs have some good pieces. You don’t lead 21-0 at Seattle if the cupboard is bare. One good offseason coaching hire, and they might be contenders in the NFC South.

30. Minnesota Vikings (1-7, LW: 30)
This is what a franchise flying by the seat of its pants looks like: Sign young quarterback Josh Freeman for about $3 million, start him way before he’s ready, then give up on him after one predictably bad start. Solid plan.

29. New York Giants (2-6, LW: 28)
I don’t get the Giants resurgence buzz. This is still a very flawed team that has to win for another month straight just to get back to .500.

28. St. Louis Rams (3-6, LW: 25)
So they know how to put fifth-round pick Zac Stacy in the best position to succeed, but have no idea at all how to get anything out of eighth overall pick Tavon Austin? OK then.

27. Atlanta Falcons (2-6, LW: 24)
Not trading Tony Gonzalez last week was a mistake. There’s no gray area. It was the wrong move.

26. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6, LW: 23)
You have to wonder where the season is headed after the defense rolled over like it did at New England. That’s just not Steelers football.

25. Houston Texans (2-6, LW: 26)
Was there one person who didn’t think Indianapolis was going to win when Texans kicker Randy Bullock missed his second field goal Sunday night? Even with a 12-point lead, it seemed over. What a tough loss.

24. Oakland Raiders (3-5, LW: 22)
Sunday's performance wasn’t simply a bad defense getting torched by the Eagles. The Raiders defense had been surprisingly good through seven games. So what the heck happened?

23. Washington Redskins (3-5, LW: 29)
They were inches away from losing on Sunday. But hey, give them credit for the goal-line stand after Danny Woodhead's touchdown was overturned, and for pounding the Chargers on the only possession of overtime.

22. Baltimore Ravens (3-5, LW: 20)
Hard to win football games when you can’t move the ball.

21. Philadelphia Eagles (4-5, LW: 27)
They were a great Cowboys drive away from being tied for the NFC East lead. This year’s NFC East might be studied by scientists decades from now.

20. Buffalo Bills (3-6, LW: 21)
Completely outplayed the undefeated Chiefs despite being on their fourth option at quarterback. A couple of bad turnovers ruined it. Still, watch out for this team in the second half, and definitely in 2014.

19. Arizona Cardinals (4-4, LW: 17)
The Larry Fitzgerald offseason trade speculation is interesting. Perhaps they can still get a lot for him. Not sure the franchise would be better off without him though.

18. Cleveland Browns (4-5, LW: 19)
When you see how well this team is playing with Jason Campbell, you realize what the future might hold if they find the right quarterback in the 2014 draft.

17. Tennessee Titans (4-4, LW: 18)
If you look at who they’ve lost to and factor in that quarterback Jake Locker missed some time, their overall outlook is promising. I still like this team for the sixth seed in the AFC playoffs.

16. New York Jets (5-4, LW: 16)
That was a good, quality win over the Saints. Many teams in the NFL (including an undefeated one), don’t have a quality win as good as that one, or as good as the Jets’ Week 7 victory over New England either.

15. Miami Dolphins (4-4, LW: 15)
The football side of the Jonathan Martin-Richie Incognito story is Miami had a pretty bad offensive line that is now without a starting tackle and a really talented guard.

14. San Diego Chargers (4-4, LW: 12)
This team has been a great story, but after blowing three wins in the fourth quarter, I don’t know how they come out of a very tough second-half schedule with enough wins to make the playoffs.

13. Dallas Cowboys (5-4, LW: 13)
They seem determined to make winning the NFC East a lot harder than it should be. Part of that is they have zero commitment to the run game.

12. Chicago Bears (5-3, LW: 14)
The defense is truly bad, but Marc Trestman is doing a nice job. Going for it on fourth and inches from his own 33 on Monday night was bold, and it was a turning point in the win.

11. Detroit Lions (5-3, LW: 10)
If Aaron Rodgers misses significant time with his shoulder injury, the Lions have to win the NFC North. Because if they can't under those circumstances, when will they?

10. Green Bay Packers (5-3, LW: 5)
It's impossible to rank this team without definitive news on Rodgers. If he's done for the season, or even most of the rest of the season, they obviously drop many spots.

9. Carolina Panthers (5-3, LW: 11)
They have absolutely dominated the bad teams they’ve beat, which is a great sign, but all of their wins have been against bad teams. This week’s game at San Francisco is really, really intriguing.

8. Cincinnati Bengals (6-3, LW: 8)
I don’t worry much about an overtime road loss on a Thursday night to a solid Dolphins team. But the Geno Atkins injury? That’s a killer.

7. New England Patriots (7-2, LW: 9)
Through all the injuries and issues, they’re 7-2 with a pair of really close road losses to winning teams. What a job Bill Belichick has done, and what if Tom Brady showed Sunday he’s ready for a second-half surge?

6. Kansas City Chiefs (9-0, LW: 6)
I’m willing to move them up, perhaps to the top, if they beat Denver. I’m not moving them up after they were outgained 470-210 by Jeff Tuel and the Buffalo Bills.

5. San Francisco 49ers (6-2, LW: 7)
The basic question in these rankings: Would Team A beat Team B on a neutral field? Well, in the case of No. 5 and 6 on this week's list, Team A would provide a much, much tougher challenge than Jeff Tuel and the Buffalo Bills.

4. New Orleans Saints (6-2, LW: 1)
This might be your stereotypical dome team that isn’t very good outside. And that’s really bad news if a trip to Seattle, San Francisco or Green Bay is necessary in January.

3. Seattle Seahawks (8-1, LW: 3)
Is this just a normal midseason slump, one in which they managed to avoid a bad loss? Maybe. But they shouldn’t struggle like that against the Rams and Buccaneers. Feels like keeping them at No. 3 is a bit of blind faith.

2. Denver Broncos (7-1, LW: 4)
They can’t afford to overlook a good Chargers team this week, but it’s possible with the showdown against the Chiefs coming up in Week 11.

1. Indianapolis Colts (6-2, LW: 2)
The fact is, they have the best set of quality wins in the league. And Andrew Luck is developing an Elway-esque fourth-quarter reputation. They've shown a consistent ability to beat elite teams, and they deserve a chance in the top spot.

Indy prima? Ok hanno battuto i veri favoriti, e i santi hanno perso e quindi per proprietà transitiva...mah io le prime 10 le avrei assortite in maniera diversa, soprattutto kc, che fa poco in attacco e nonostante questo vince. io so bene che gli attacchi esplosivi quando servono si fermano, quello di kc non è mai partito e questo li rende molto pericolosi. Imo..

view post Posted on 5/11/2013, 15:22     +1   -1

Siamo i figli della merda

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

ma chi alex smith ?

va che c'è un sito dedicato a lui

view post Posted on 5/11/2013, 15:33     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

Nonostante AS, peggio non possono fare. Per questo sono pericolosi!

view post Posted on 5/11/2013, 16:20     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

Alex Smith, come vi ho sempre detto, non è una sega. E lo sta dimostrando: nelle ultime 5 stagioni ha un rate medio di 88. :teoidolo:

view post Posted on 5/11/2013, 16:53     +1   -1

Siamo i figli della merda

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

CITAZIONE (Ocho Cinco @ 5/11/2013, 16:20) 
Alex Smith, come vi ho sempre detto, non è una sega. E lo sta dimostrando: nelle ultime 5 stagioni ha un rate medio di 88. :teoidolo:

ha anche 1 su 13 sui terzi down al championship

e non ha mai avuto in squadra incognito

view post Posted on 5/11/2013, 17:01     +1   -1

Group:
DUCETTO

CITAZIONE (Il Maria @ 5/11/2013, 16:53) 
CITAZIONE (Ocho Cinco @ 5/11/2013, 16:20) 

ha anche 1 su 13 sui terzi down al championship

e non ha mai avuto in squadra incognito

Però è stato allenato da Singletary 2 anni e 1/2...

view post Posted on 21/11/2013, 15:15     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

ma perchè atlanta quest'anno fà così cacare?

view post Posted on 22/11/2013, 11:38     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

CITAZIONE (juan13 @ 21/11/2013, 15:15) 
ma perchè atlanta quest'anno fà così cacare?

sembra sia colpa di stephen jackson, per contratto deve giocare in squadre perdenti

view post Posted on 3/12/2013, 17:23     +1   -1

Group:
l'merda

32. Houston Texans (2-10, LW: 32)
I’d assume Teddy Bridgewater will be watching their game on Thursday night at Jacksonville with a lot of interest.

31. Washington Redskins (3-9, LW: 29)
It has been a while since I’ve seen a good player totally melt down and cost his team a game like Pierre Garcon did on Sunday.

30. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9, Last week: 31)
Good win at Cleveland. There’s a lot of interesting pieces in place. But they still desperately need a quarterback.

29. Atlanta Falcons (3-9, LW: 30)
They deserve credit for not mailing in their season, which it looked like they were doing two weeks ago.

28. Minnesota Vikings (3-8-1, LW: 28)
It’s pretty apparent Josh Freeman has done something to totally turn that coaching staff and/or front office off to him. Otherwise the whole situation makes no sense.

27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-9, LW: 27)
Think about how they won at Detroit. Now consider how they got absolutely destroyed at Carolina a week later. Keep those two games in mind if we end up with Carolina at Detroit in a wild-card game.

26. Cleveland Browns (4-8, LW: 23)
Josh Gordon has 64 catches for 1,249 yards and seven touchdowns in 10 games. That’s a 1,998-yard pace over 16 games. And he has a miserable quarterback situation.

25. Oakland Raiders (4-8, LW: 25)
I think this coaching staff has done a pretty good job, on the whole. They deserve another year.

24. Green Bay Packers (5-6-1, LW: 19)
Considering 9-6-1 won’t get them in the playoffs (the Lions schedule is too weak for them to blow the North, and Carolina and San Francisco are going to be the wild cards), just shut Aaron Rodgers down.

23. New York Giants (5-7, LW: 26)
Someone, anyone, explain to me why that putrid Sunday night game wasn’t flexed out. I get it, two big markets for ratings, but that doesn’t mean we should all suffer.

22. Buffalo Bills (4-8, LW: 24)
That’s what happens when you sell out your home-field advantage for Toronto games. They probably beat the Falcons on Sunday if the game was at Buffalo and not on a neutral field.

21. New York Jets (5-7, LW: 21)
Are the Jets quarterbacks awful because of their terrible receivers, or are the receivers terrible because of the awful quarterbacks? I’ll let the philosophy majors handle that one.

20. St. Louis Rams (5-7, LW: 22)
There’s still a chance the Redskins’ pick they own from the Robert Griffin III trade will be first overall. It’ll be a high pick no matter if it’s first or not, and it better be used on a quarterback.

19. Tennessee Titans (5-7, LW: 18)
They played fairly well against the Colts, they’re just not there yet. A more dynamic offense will help.

18. San Diego Chargers (5-7, LW: 14)
They needed to beat the Bengals at home on Sunday. Now they might need to do something like win at Denver to get to the playoffs.

17. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7, LW: 15)
Three home games left, and a road game at Green Bay that may or may not include Aaron Rodgers. We haven't heard the last of them.

16. Miami Dolphins (6-6, LW: 17)
The next three weeks are at Pittsburgh, home vs. New England and at Buffalo. And if they finish in a head-to-head tie with Baltimore, the Ravens have the tiebreaker. Tough road to the playoffs.

15. Baltimore Ravens (6-6, LW: 20)
The Tennessee and San Diego losses on Sunday were big for them. The 5-6 quagmire before last week has turned into Miami and Baltimore tied at 6-6. And I think I’d take Baltimore among those two.

14. Chicago Bears (6-6, LW: 13)
Sometimes, a NFL coach makes a decision so bad even folks sitting on their couch at home immediately understand it's wrong. Settling for a 47-yard field goal attempt on second down in overtime is an example.

13. Dallas Cowboys (7-5, LW: 16)
I’m rooting for them to make the playoffs because their great offense/no defense combo would make for a fun game. Doesn't it feel like it would be a 38-35 game with Tony Romo holding the ball at the end?

12. Indianapolis Colts (8-4, LW: 12)
Over the last five weeks, name one thing this team is doing at an elite level. Even Andrew Luck looks worn down from getting hit every pass attempt.

11. Arizona Cardinals (7-5, LW: 9)
On the bright side, Michael Floyd has turned into a star at receiver. Unfortunately, Floyd’s emergence might make it easier for them to trade the immensely popular Larry Fitzgerald.

10. Detroit Lions (7-5, LW: 11)
Big weekend for them, as they now have a huge edge in the NFC North. But they’re going to play Carolina, New Orleans or San Francisco in the playoffs, so don’t expect much.

9. Philadelphia Eagles (7-5, LW: 10)
See that last sentence about the Lions? Well, it applies here too, if they win the East. But the takeaway from this season is that Chip Kelly’s offense should be great once it accumulates better talent.

8. Kansas City Chiefs (9-3, LW: 7)
Nothing wrong with Sunday’s loss, and not a surprise either. They’re not as good as the elite teams. A 9-0 start against bad teams didn’t change that. But I still like them over Indy in round one.

7. Cincinnati Bengals (8-4, LW: 8)
Andy Dalton is like Tony Romo in that people wait for any reason to rip him, but the truth is, he hasn’t played well for a few weeks. He’s capable of playing better. We’ll see which Dalton shows up in January.

6. San Francisco 49ers (8-4, LW: 6)
There’s a big drop from No. 6 to No. 7. It take a lot of convincing to talk me into the Chiefs, Bengals, Lions or whoever as a Super Bowl contender. But the 49ers are good enough to be in that elite class.

5. New Orleans Saints (9-3, LW: 3)
I feel like moving them down this far is a bit of an overreaction, because the Seahawks are just that good. We'll reassess them after Sunday night.

4. New England Patriots (9-3, LW: 5)
It's great to see Tom Brady back to his old form again, but let's not forget that the defense gave up 31 points to a Texans team that barely scored two field goals against the Jaguars a week earlier.

3. Carolina Panthers (9-3, LW: 4)
I like teams that blow out every bad team they play. The Panthers have done that consistently, at least since Week 4.

2. Denver Broncos (10-2, LW: 2)
Cornerback Champ Bailey is 35 and the Broncos had him on the bench during Kansas City’s final drive Sunday. But mark this down: He’ll make one enormous play in the playoffs.

1. Seattle Seahawks (11-1, LW: 1)
Absolutely no question after that win. A Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl would be quite the show, don't you think?

Principale appunti

Miami un po bassa, soprattutto considerando che hanno un progetto
Arizona direi alta, soprattutto perché fa cagare e che ha palmerone

Edited by lpoddighe - 3/12/2013, 17:50

view post Posted on 3/12/2013, 17:45     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
EEEK EEEK EEEK

arizona 11?

view post Posted on 3/12/2013, 21:14     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group: